When I was in London earlier this month, we investigated the feng shui of Kensington Palace – the home of Prince William and Kate – because they have added a few very significant things to strengthen the landscape feng shui of the palace. Be sure to read about it in the upcoming September issue of Feng Shui World Magazine!
And in case you haven’t noticed…the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer in the world today. If you don’t fall directly into either of these two categories, then you are probably being pushed into the poorer levels or more happily into the higher levels as your wealth expands. Either way, this structural transformation is already underway and is most evident in countries with a large middle class…like the USA although it is becoming increasingly more evident in the countries of South East Asia as well.
You must ensure that financially, economically and in all other ways you and your family move up into higher levels of connectivity and abundance. You can do this when you focus on nourishing the energies of your home and ensuring that the spirit of your home stays activated and cared for.
The spiritual article in the ezine today is taken from my book Spiritual Feng Shui – the Vital Third Dimension and focuses on how to energize your hands…because when your hands have power you can do extraordinary work in spiritual feng shui…including the nourishment of your home!
Have a happy, safe and wonderful week!
Behold These Signs of Good Luck Coming Your Way
Everyone believes in lucky and unlucky omens – it’s like a part of our psyche. Whether they admit it or not, even the greatest leaders of the world believe in it, philosophers think about it and actresses, gamblers and celebrities may also obsess about it. Ordinary people like you and me wear amulets and charms to attract good luck and prevent the bad – we have our lucky and unlucky days and often engage in various cultural rituals regarding luck.
In fact, our beliefs in lucky and unlucky signs is almost subconscious as we allow the most commonplace things to affect us – like a broken mirror, walking under a ladder, getting stung by a bee etc. Today I’ll share a few more GOOD LUCK sign that are believed to be powerful indications of good fortune coming your way!
- When Bats Nest In Your Home this is one of the most powerful indications that the family is about to become seriously wealthy! The Chinese regard bats as symbols of abundant wealth, which is why the circular pattern of five bats is often found on furniture, in painting and on ceramics. Rejoice if bats come to nest in your home!
- When Your Hands Tingle it’s a sure sign that money is either coming your way or leaving you. Many believe that when it is your left had that tingles money is coming to you – the 4-digit kind or winning a lottery. When it is the right hand, it means money is leaving you. The same interpretation applies to an itchy palm – when it begins to itch mercilessly rejoice, as you are about to come into a windfall!
- If you put on your clothes the wrong way around this is said to be a sign of extreme good fortune. It doesn’t count of course if you do this on purpose, but if for some reason you wear your clothes the wrong way around it indicates good news or a windfall is on the way. And if your luck hasn’t been so good as of late this suggests a change for the better.
- When garden creatures that bring good fortune including insects like crickets and grasshoppers hop into your house, it means a very distinguished person is about to visit you. It can also mean you will receive a great honor. Ladybirds suggest visitors, while frogs jumping into your home suggest money is on the way!
- Meeting up with a cow is said to be a most auspicious sign as the cow is a symbol of prosperity and fertility. You may not have such an opportunity unless you live in India. However, if you do live in the country and are confronted by a cow rejoice as it suggests good fortune coming your way.
- When your date of birth adds up to 8 (without any remainder) such as 9/6/65 (9+6+65 = 80 and 8+0 = 8) you will be lucky all through the period of 8, which lasts until 4th of February 2024. Since 8 is already a magically powerful number if your birthday adds up to 8 is another indication for you of good luck. As an aside, if your kua number is 8, you will also enjoy good fortune through the period of 8.
- Finding your initials on a spider’s web is said to be an indication that your good luck will last forever. Any objects blocking success will be dissolved. Like the web of the spider you will attract food and money without even trying.
- Meeting up with a snake is another sign of good fortune whether in your garden, inside your home or out trekking. It indicates that someone important is coming into your life. Never try to kill or harm a snake when confronted and it is said that the more poisonous the snake, the better the good fortune. As an example, the King Cobra is described as a snake of extreme good fortune. Snakes are also associated with some spiritual presence. They will usually slither away if they sense human presence.
Energizing Your Hands
Empowering rituals require an “energized hand”. An important initial step to sensing energy and empowering techniques is to develop cosmic sensitivity in your hands. You can do this with a few simple exercises that enable you to work with energy, capture it, feel it and eventually transmit it. Your hands are best to work with because the inner surface of your palms are described by the ancient masters as being the most sensitive to cosmic vibrations of energy. This is why you notice that many old masters are shown using their hands to bless or create miracles.
Begin by rubbing your hands together in an upward and downward motion, slowly at first and then getting increasingly more vigorous. When you feel the warm sensation tingling in your hands, press your palms to your eyes to “feel the energy with your eyes” but also do this to cosmically energize yourself visually.
The Five Steps To Energizing Your Palms
- Hold your hands up in front of you with your thumb touching the base of your ring finger (see sketch at right). Next start to rub your thumb up and down so that the palms open and close – repeat 20 times.
- Rub your two palms together steadily until you feel warmth. Focus on how your palms feel, whether smooth or rough and become aware of the sensitivity of your hands.
- Next, standing with legs a foot apart, let you hands fall by your sides. With your palms facing the back swing your arms lightly back and forth 20 times as high as your hands will go without straining. Let your arms hang loose and feel the chi move around your body.
- Now turn your palms to face your sides and gently beat the sides of your body moving up and down 20 times. Feel the swing of your arms and tune into the flow of chi going deeper into your body.
- Finally lift both palms in front of you with palms facing each other about 8 inches apart. Keep them facing each other this way for a minute. By now you should begin to feel the chi energy between your hands. Next, slowly move your palms inward, getting closer to each other – feel the chi energy compressing. Then move the palms slowly outwards – very very slowly and feel the expanding chi. Then move inwards again and feel the contracting chi. Like holding a ball of energy between your hands, feel the energy grow in strength and vitality as it contracts and expands. There is nothing between your palms but you can feel the energy concentrated there between your palms.
If you don’t feel the energy immediately, practice this for a few days. Those who “feel” the energy instantly keep practicing until your fingers become so attuned to the cosmic flow of chi that you can start doing simple energy cleansing and empowering work immediately.
When your hands have power you can do extraordinary work in spiritual feng shui!
If you enjoyed this article and would like to learn more, you can find this information and much more in my book “ Spiritual Feng Shui, The Vital Third Dimension.”
Grand Master Lillian Too is undoubtedly the world’s most prolific and popular writer and advocate on living with good feng shui! She has written over 100 books that have been translated into 31 different languages, and over 10 million copies of her books have been sold worldwide.
After graduating with an MBA from Harvard Business School, Lillian went on to pursue a highly successful business career in banking and finance in the 1980’s in Hong Kong. Her business acumen, drive and abundant energy soon led her from the finance world to the world of luxury department stores and boutiques where, through a leveraged buy out, she became Chairman and shareholder of The Dragon Seed Group.
All the while she was guided and taught by her feng shui masters in Hong Kong and China – and she attributes much of her monumental and quick rise to success in Hong Kong directly to them.
Lillian soon decided to retire from active corporate life and return to Malaysia to raise her beautiful daughter, Jennifer, and spend more time with her family. It was at this time she began to devote her energy to writing and furthering her study of feng shui.
She published her first book in Malaysia in 1995 that quickly became a best seller and the rest is history. Today she is Chairman of Wofs.Com, a feng shui franchise and merchandising company run by her daughter, Jennifer Too.
She trains feng shui students and future consultants at her Certified Consulting Institute in Malaysia and is much loved by her readers, associates and students for the way she teaches practical feng shui in a user-friendly way, using ordinary situations and circumstances that interest people and affect their everyday lives.
In November 2009, at the International Feng Shui Convention in Singapore, the well-deserved title of GRAND MASTER OF FENG SHUI was conferred upon Lillian Too. Immediately following this accolade, in early January 2010, she received the prestigious Brand Laureate Personality of The Year Award presented by the Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia! There seems to be no stopping her popularity and these days!
Lillian believes everyone should know her secrets and learn how to adapt feng shui to modern life… and she warmly welcomes you into her Mandala.
You can learn more about Lillian by visiting her website at www.lillian-too.com.
Lillian Too Mandala – North American Office
3840 Blackhawk Rd,
Danville, CA 94506
Toll Free Info and Customer Servce : 1 866 508 8806
Email: email@example.com Fax: +1 925 736 6177
Welcome Nesting Birds!
Welcome the birds!
When a bird comes and decides to make a nest in the balcony around your home or in your yard, it’s a wonderful sign. It can mean business expansion or money, a baby coming…it’s a cause for celebration. Don’t touch the nest – especially if there are eggs inside and never throw the nest away!
Looking Up? Or Down!
Whether you find stars in your heavens depends on if you look up or down. This is the difference between those of you who are optimistic, and those who are naturally pessimistic. The choice is yours, of course but in my option the optimists lead happier, fuller and more satisfying lives. Look up for the glittering stars on your horizon!